IDI Elections / Holiday Craft at The Masonry Center
Please join IDI at The Masonry Center for a festive holiday lunch, the 2019 IDI Officer Elections, and a fun holiday themed craft.
We will be holding Elections during the first half hour of this
meeting, hence the earlier than usual and longer than usual meeting.
For our craft, we will be decorating candle holders
using old pieces of tile. Reduce, reuse, recycle!
We hope to see you there!
Save the Date
- January 17th: Annual Membership Dinner. Hosted by Mointainland Design. BSH will be sponsoring a 5 course meal. New members and 2018 Sponsors will be presented with certificates. Outgoing officers will receive thanks for their year of service. The new 2019 Board will be Announced! We have a few special surprises in store, so you won’t want to miss out!
- April 27th: Chair Affair. The website is live, enter a piece, purchase a gala ticket, and SPONSOR! Sponsors assures that we can continue to provide student scholarship and continue to do the great work we do each year for out members.
- Events for the first few months of 2019 are being finalized, so stay tuned!
IDI Member Opportunity
- Booth at Idaho Remodeling & Design Show: We have an amazing opportunity for our IDI community. We are looking someone who might be interested in taking over a booth space at the Idaho Remodeling & Design Show. This event is geared towards residential home owners and will feather over 100 vendors. The show will take place on January 26th-27th, the booth will cost $750, and the show is held at the Boise Center in downtown Boise. If you or someone you know might be interested, please contact Bryn Peterson, with Studio Interiors.
- Up MakerSpace: We are working to team up with Up Makerpsace, a local workshop that offers membership for use of their space. They have everything from 3D printers, painting hoods, rubber injectors, robotics, to a wood shop. Have you ever wanted to enter a piece in Chair Affair, but lacked the tools or space to create? Stay tuned as we finalize the details of our collaboration with possible Up MakerSpace Membership discounts. Check them out at the following LINK.